A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Friday, March 25, 2005

Moscow stencil graf

Earlier I posted a bunch of stencil graffiti, principally from St. Petersburg - I haven't really seen much intelligent stencil graf in Moscow. Fortunately, Chris "Two-Zero," a fellow expat in Moscow who maintains a blog called Cyber-generation, saw this new project and was generous enough to share with me a bunch of pictures he's taken of stencil graffiti in downtown Moscow. Thanks, Chris!

None of the pictures in this post are mine, but I am pleased to be able to share them:


My favorite writer
Zachem, in stencil form.


CinePhantom.


M26 - this appears to be a reference to some sort of weaponry.


M26 - they have more than one stencil, it seems.


"Love ready" - and popping out of the toaster.


Soldier - note the check mark on the sign, which is similar to the "V" in "Love ready" above - probably designed by the same person.


Tepee with strange implement at the bottom - and a familiar check-mark at the top.


The lettering at the bottom appears to say "СМОТРИ," or "LOOK" in Russian.


Hatching insect - cool.


3 X 10.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
i was impressed by your moscow graffiti photodocumentation
contact me if it is possible seksolnait@coderedmag.com

1:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some wonderland Gold,and my friend also has some wonderland online Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
wonderland money,I just want to
buy wonderland Gold,because there are many
cheap wonderland online GoldYou know ,I have some wow gold,and my friend also has some World of Warcraft Gold,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called
warcraft gold,I just want to
buy wow gold,because there are many
cheap wow gold

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here