A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

DC dreamers

Here are a couple of stencil-based messages on utility boxes in Washington, DC - both of them have such nice, dreamy messages that I had to share them. I promise more photos of graf from Moscow, St. Petersburg, and other cities outside of Russia in the coming weeks (months?), but I just haven't had enough time to devote to this project recently.


"Dream more, work less" - note the little heart off to the left of the
message - photographed today around 7pm at 15th and W Streets, NW.



"Grow," photographed on September 6 around 5pm, at 42nd and Albemarle
Streets, NW - right near the building where we've just purchased an apartment.
This is the same utility box featured in one of the first posts on this blog (scroll
to the bottom of that post for the relevant photo).

2 Comments:

Blogger Nika said...

So nice.

In St. Pete there're so many more stencils than in Moscow that I got tired of photographing them by the second day there... Now I regret it!..

4:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really interesting blog and nice pictures! Good!

3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here