A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Lies!

Is it really possible that I haven't posted anything for a month? Please see my excuses for this sad fact here.

This is a worthy return to active photoblogging, though - an awesome set of stencils that I saw yesterday in the alleyway leading to the Tochka club (where a lot of alternative and other music acts perform) at Leninsky Prospekt 6:



These are TV sets, if you can't tell, and the Russian word on the screen is, "Lies!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous wow power leveling said...

my wow gold buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
CHEAPEST power leveling l

12:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here