A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Ramzai ice-cream and graffiti on Tverskaya

I happened today upon a winding series of courtyards a block long, with many abandoned buildings and graffiti EVERYWHERE. Entrance is next to Staropimenovsky Pereulok #13, if you want to check it out for yourself - I'll be posting those photos as soon as I can get them uploaded and organized.

The graf is not really the focal point of this photo, but I still like it and wanted to post it somewhere.


Graffiti on Ramzai ice-cream stand on Tverskaya St., with the Mayor's office
in the background (upper-left corner), 10:37pm, April 20.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this Moscow graffity I stumbled accross on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4zy/8779144/

2:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here