A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Some Hong Kong street art

Difficult as it may be to believe, the lack of recent posting in this space has been due to me having TOO MUCH material to post. I have been busy since we got back from HK last week photographing lots of new graffiti, just as the spring cleaning brigades have been painting over much of the graf that I was able to capture over the winter. Seasonal change has an impact on graffiti, too...

Here are a few photos pulled off my cell phone from a day in Hong Kong when our camera's battery ran out. All are from April 6 and were taken in the small town of
Stanley on Hong Kong Island.


Graffiti near the bus stop.


Sticker art.


More sticker art - "Leave me here" is what the guy is saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here