A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Turning the tables on nazi graffiti

Sometimes one sees unpleasant extremist graffiti - swastikas, "Skinheads," etc. - but it's not often that you see something like image below. This writer has the swastika running scared (literally crying for mommy) from an empowered Star of David. I like it.


In a courtyard between Bolshoi Patriarshy Lane and Spiridon'evsky Lane,
7:08pm, April 12.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nika said...

It's an awesome one! Thank you!!!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Scraps of Moscow said...

Glad you liked it. The timing was unintentional, but I now realize that I posted it just in time for Hitler's birthday.

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here