A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Turning the tables on nazi graffiti

Sometimes one sees unpleasant extremist graffiti - swastikas, "Skinheads," etc. - but it's not often that you see something like image below. This writer has the swastika running scared (literally crying for mommy) from an empowered Star of David. I like it.


In a courtyard between Bolshoi Patriarshy Lane and Spiridon'evsky Lane,
7:08pm, April 12.

4 Comments:

Blogger Veronica Khokhlova said...

It's an awesome one! Thank you!!!

10:37 AM

 
Blogger Lyndon said...

Glad you liked it. The timing was unintentional, but I now realize that I posted it just in time for Hitler's birthday.

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to shove my fist in your face, heil hitler

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous wow power leveling said...

my wow gold buy wow power leveling cheap wow gold cheapest wow power leveling
replica replica rolex
CHEAP wow power level
BUY power leveling
CHEAPEST power leveling l

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here