A photoblog with pictures I've taken of graffiti and street art in Moscow (and anywhere else I happen to travel).

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

MNE (or MHE?) Crew

As with many tags here in Moscow, the reading of this one depends on whether you think the writer is using Cyrillic or Latin letters. Since "MNE" has meaning in Russian (as I've mentioned previously, it's the dative of "me," e.g., "give it to me" would be "dai mne"), in addition to probably being an acronym, that's my guess on how the letters are supposed to be read, not that it's tremendously important.


MNE Crew on fence ironwork, Petrovsky Pereulok, 12:47pm, April 23.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Zara C said...

Great reading your post

8:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

All text and images Copyright © 2005-06 by author unless otherwise noted

eXTReMe Tracker

Who Links Here